Sunday, March 22, 2015

Brownies Tips

I've have sold plenty of chocolate brownie in my teenage-hood and still selling it today.  I made a good fortune with it, still a broke ass human being with student debt. Although I consistently follow the recipe, I still got different result each time. Why this things happen? Before I give you tips, I just to want you to know, I am not a baker, chef, cook, or any related kitchen stuff, like my friend's parent think I am, gosh. I just know how to bake brownie that well, maybe better than McD's McCafe Brownie. 

I can't tell you my recipe here, it is "top secret" but if you want to just drop your email
Right... The tips 101.

1. Right recipe + shitty technique = Have a taste of brownies,  ugly appearance

Let me break it down..... I have shared my recipe to my friends, most of them does not ends up good at first try..... you have to know the right technique of stirring and perfect time to add things.
You will know after a lot of attempt making it.,.. I've learned from it... The stirring is very important to make a nice shiny smooth full covered upper crust. The moment you add the ingredient at perfect time and temperature is also needed. Most of the time you don't need full temperature above or fan help oven.... just normal fire underneath is good enough.

2. Shitty recipe + right technique = Un-delicious brownies.....

Many of it ends up dry, very cakey,.. Even when you added too much baking powder, cheap cocoa powder, using coarse sugar, or not so fresh eggs. It will not turns delicious..... I am scared to change my ingredients brand to more cheap one because of this.....

3. Good recipe + Right technique = Crazy high brownies....

You will get stoned... trust me....

Ps. That picture... first attempt to trying to bake cheese cream brownie because I have craving for it,... It turns out I have a foodgasm in my mouth.....






1 comment:

  1. alaaa haritu texture luar jadi, rasa sedap, tapi dalam tu lembik, padahal dah baked almost 90 minit kot T.T

    ReplyDelete