Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Advices from the strangers.

"Nice to meet you, where you been? I could show you incredible things"


Seems like all my friends are busy with their life and making money, well it is fine, I'm happy for them. I've been working in corporate world for 5 months, and I must say, I'm not that satisfied. I doesn't suit me well. I want to make.

I don't want to whine here, there's plenty of people/stranger said this to me;

// you are not suitable working in office,

//you should be an artist

//wait why? no,, you should go for this

//then what you gonna do?

come on. You don't even know me, and so on, therefore I collect only meaningful advices from them, like,

.keep moving on.

I know, I can't just work for people, now, that's my real problem, I hate to see corruption, office politics, destroying land, excessive consuming. That is my worst nightmare. On top of that, I wasn't to fit in well with people, don't get me wrong, I like people, but the just can't accept me for who I am. I am too different, too gentle to live among the wolf. Too complicated. But it is who I am. I'm thankful God made me that way.

So there, I don't have any final plan or ideoa for now, but I'm exited to find out.
Thanks.

"I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create."
   -William Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment