Monday, March 2, 2015

10 Music Videos for Depressed Soul

When I look back on my life, it's not that I don't want to see things exactly as they happened. 
It's just that i prefer to remember them in a artistic way. - Lady Gaga

These are my favourite music videos as an INFJ when life get down in my complex mind


1. Marry The Night - Lady Gaga


This amazing song accompanied with poetic music video, and my
 favourite part is the monologue which speaks for situation of rough life and depressing state.


2. Ride- Lana Del Rey 


"I was always an unusual girl.
My mother told me I had a chameleon soul, no moral compass pointing due north, no fixed personality; just an inner indecisiveness that was as wide and as wavering as the ocean..."

"I'm tired of feeling like I'm fucking crazy"


Enough said. This is the empathy we need.


3. Nobody's Home



Well I couldn't tell you why she felt that way,
She felt it everyday.

But. I'm With You (that's my favourite one also)



4. I knew you were trouble


Heartache is the most painful emotional state one could have. More likely derived from unrequited love song. Thank you Taylor Swift.

5. Gabrielle Aplin - Home


After graduated from architecture school, I have no money or savings, I have no support system, and it is just no easy for me to do things like normal people did. This song and music video means a lot to me.

6. Chandelier - Sia



It is full of emotion, and explained in poetic manner. I love the full album 1000 Form of Fear by Sia.


7. Skyscraper - Demi Lovato



When they try to bring you down, just remember, to build your self up once again.


8. Never Let Me Go - Florence + The Machine


This dark song, filling up the darkness state and then you the light in the depth of emotion.


9. Dark Side - Kelly Clarkson


Like a diamond
From black dust
It's hard to know
What can become
If you give up


10. 22 - Lily Allen



"She's got an alright job but it's not a career
Wherever she thinks about it, it brings her to tears"

This is what brings me to write this post........

Thank you







No comments:

Post a Comment