Friday, May 22, 2015

Rage


Hi, I love human, and sometime, I fucking hate some of them if you a pure ass hole. I am an INFJ, one of the 16 archetype of personalities that roaming only 1% of world population. INFJ is warm and soft is nature, but if you mess with us, we won't react to your stupidity, we give you second chance like always, but..... when we hit the breaking point of your selfish act, prepare to face our rage, we will make your life as a hell, never ending silent treatment, a lot of door slamming, but most of the time we will cut you out of our life because you ask for it.

People see me as soft, weak, won't harm a soul human, yes, I am, but be careful, I shared same personality like Adolf Hitler, we can be a destructive force. We appear stupid, carefree, and in our world, but beware, we are walking paradox, a fucking paradox, we know a lot but we don't share because you are too stupid to understand,  we don't appear to not to care, but we fucking care, we perfectly understand human nature, we can detect fake people and ignore it, our intuition is a superior thing that we only keep it to our self, just because you will never believe us that we can see pattern that can turn into the future. We can be a manipulative and creep into your mind, but we wont do so, simply because we choose to be kind. But if we do, your life will be a living hell. yes

My peers, mostly go with having a good career, wedding rings, big cars, big house, I fucking don't care, Go with it, you can have it, but I'm not that kind of kid, I am not that shallow, I am fucking deep, so deep you will never understand us, even we INFJ got lost in our self. To defeat your enemy, you have to understand your enemy, and the biggest enemy is yourself, and that's why you have to understand your self. I love science, art and religion. But noises of people, talking about shitty malaysian politics hurts my brain, same like the girls who constantly posted her selfie seeking for attention or take a picture with her lover, well fuck you, your life is so perfect you can't help it to post it with cheesy typical method, oh yeah I hate you to appear in my news feed...  Where goes future Ibnu Batutta, Nikola Tesla, Yasmin Ahmad? They posting on instagram for hoping to get human likes, followers, a fake one... My generation idolising people they haven't even met, seriously, why? are you stupid, we all poop, so why you idolising them when you should love your God and Prophet,

There's also people who constantly sharing on whatsapp or facebook things about shoving their believe to people throat, why you live to judge? are you God? no, and most irritating part is, they don't get the fact right, fucking stupid love to punish people. Oh yeah, I'm no angel, I have a dark side. I'm gay and muslim, no I don't fuck with anyone in this planet, stop saying Allah will punish us, God create everything, yes everything, no creation creates itself, God create homosexual human, we don't choose to be one, some people hate us just because they are ignorant thinking that we choose to love the same gender, no, we fucking don't. We born with it, yeah you will deny this, but you are not us, you have no idea what confusion we're in. So fuck off. I believe in Quran, I don't want to commit anal sex, it is prohibited to both gender, not to us homo only dear ignorant people. People of Lut rape men even though they have wife, so that's the real crime, So what about us who resist our temptation to love a man. Most of us live in lie, scared of people will kill us, married with no feeling towards the female, what kind of marriage is that? to only satisfied the judging human. Some get married because they are scared that no one will take care of the when they are old, to be honest, I'm scared too... But then I put my faith in Him, knowing no one will know when they will die and how, and will ever their wife or children will take care of them. Don't get me wrong, I love to people getting married, to  see two people love each other.... it is... I can't have that relationship without living in misery in this temporary world. So again, I put my faith in Him, only Him.

To people that played with people's heart. Fuck you, you will get what you should get. You just can't get enough. Tell me that you miss me or hold my hand, well, I love to play also, but only I think you need me to comfort you, but deep inside you only hurting me like hell, to see you just using us, this fragile human to give you attention. O yeah, I will never forget good and bad things that you do, no I won't. I don't want you, let be just like that, I know where this will end, I'm glad I don't go far. I should be thankful to you, and wishing you a good life with your lover. I'm done I just want to be friend.

I hate to being this pissed off,  but these post is important, because I hate to turn evil, dark. This how I channelled my story inside my chaotic mind, I don't  want to be evil... no I don't want that.
Perhaps, if you want to know why a man turn evil and bad..... it is because they can't tell they story to people. yes. think about it. So I made this post. Sorry, I want to have good ending.

______________

repost... I made it as a draft, looking back my dark side... wow... do not make decisions when you angry nor make promises when you are happy




No comments:

Post a Comment